The sociable Spanish know how to arrange a get together and since Arbina opened in 2015 we have been running gastronomic gatherings on selected Saturdays. Please check out the next Gastro Meet Ups at our Events Calendar. It’s an excellent way of trying out different traditional dishes, on a set menu price, whilst hanging out with a group of friends or family. Already in demand with the London-based Spanish community, it’s also become popular with Londoners who enjoy authentic Spanish food, such as the famous Cocido Madrileño. Bring a group of friends along to Arbina for a fun and lively evening and imagine yourselves transported to a contemporary Madrilean taberna or a hip tapas bar in Barcelona.
GUIDED OLIVE OIL MASTER CLASS & FOOD PAIRING
OLIVE OIL MASTER CLASS
By Mar de Olivos & Head Chef Enrique García
On 19th April join us for a guided Olive Oil Master Class where you will learn about Olive Oil composition, quality, health benefits and how to pair it with food.
Tasting four Extra Virgin Olive Oils:
– Cornicabra Casas de Hualdo.
– Arbequina Pago de Peñarrubia.
– Picual Puerta de las Villas.
– Hojiblanca Rincón de la Subbética.
Enjoying the following delicious dishes:
– Grilled baby squid on spicy vegetables & Cornicabra Casas de Hualdo.
– Smoked salmon block on pinenuts and sauted spinach & Arbequina Pago de Peñarrubia.
– Marinated artichoke with a slice of ibérico ham on “pan de cristal” & Picual Puerta de las Villas.
– Purple potato, grilled chicken on rocket leaves with a home made mayonnaise & Hojiblanca Rincón de la Subbética.
£35 price per person*
*20% VAT and Service charge included.